Are you expecting a baby or does your household have toddlers and young children?
Dizine Canine is excited to host a Family Paws Parent Education Workshop on Sunday May 31, 1pm to 3pm at our training facility (1730 Vernon Drive).
This workshop is presented by FPPE licensed presenter, Gail Radtke of Cedar Valley K9. We will cover two programs from Family Paws: Dogs & Storks® for expecting families with dogs as they prepare for life with a baby, and Dogs & Toddlers™ for families with dogs and babies who are soon to be crawling or walking.
Some topics covered:
- Tips to begin preparing with your family dog for life with baby
- Must-know information for expecting parents with dogs
- Practical solutions: you can have fun while your dog learns!
- Education on dog body language that will enhance your bond and success
- Advice about common trouble spots between toddlers and dogs in a home
- Insight into how your changing family dynamics may affect your dog
- Practical solutions, from activities to include your dog to daily routines and management
There is no charge for this workshop, however, space is limited.
Please fill out the form below to confirm your attendance: